Incident Reports & Arrests Feb. 10-12
Decatur County Sheriff’s Office Incident Reports
- Stolen property reported on the 300 block of River Oaks Dr.
- Trespassing reported on the 2200 block of Dothan Rd.
- Domestic reported on the 1900 block of Pondtown Rd.
- Entering auto reported at the intersection of Dothan Rd. & Yates Spring Rd.
- Fraud reported via phone
- Domestic reported on the 500 block of McGriff Ave.
- Trespass reported on the 3000 block of Spring Creek Rd.
- Counterfeit bills reported
- Recovered gun reported
- Burglary in progress reported on the 2300 block of Bethel Rd.
- Unknown problem reported on the 100 block of Arline Cemetery Rd.
- Dispute reported on the 3200 block of Fowlstown Rd.
- Stolen property reported via phone
- Burglary reported on 84 East
- Theft by taking reported on the 2700 block of Belcher Ln.
Decatur County Sheriff’s Office Arrests
- Glenda Glisson, Larceny (no bond reported), criminal trespass (no bond reported)
- Issac Weston, Probation violation (no bond reported)
- Elesha Hudson, Probation violation (no bond reported)
- Joey Holtzclaw, Leaving the scene of an accident ($1,300), aggressive driving ($1,300), no insurance ($1,300), turning position: signals required ($1,300), reckless driving ($1,300)